- Rental income: good performance of strategic assets (up 3.7% over 9 months)
- Financial occupancy rate (including technical vacancy): 94.2% (up 1.2 pt during Q3)
- Interim dividend to be paid on 13 November (€0.38 per share, up 11.8%)
- Rental income: good performance of strategic assets (Parisian Tertiary real estate)
Rental income for the first nine months of 2015 stood at €53.3 million, to be compared to €53.8 million over the same period of 2014. 2014 acquisitions generated a €1.5 million increase over the period.
94% of total rental income were derived from Tertiary assets (Offices/Retail), up 0.7% over nine months. This increase was feeded by the good performance of Parisian assets (up 3.0% over Q3 2014).
Continuing decline in rental income from Residential reflects the active strategy of selling off assets as they become vacant.
|Nine months||Third Quarter|
o/w Parisian assets
Over the nine months period, financial occupancy rate of the Tertiary assets, which includes the technical vacancy, stood at 94.2%, improving by 1.2 point during the third quarter thanks to re-rental of 70 rue St Lazare (Paris 9) and 198bis rue Lafayette (Paris 10).
Re-rental of 19 rue Galilée (Paris 8) was acted with effect on 1st December 2015.
- Outlook: ongoing focus on high-quality Paris Tertiary real estate
TERREÏS' goal is to substantially increase its Paris Tertiary property portfolio, and to focus on Paris CBD. Over Q4 2015, TERREÏS will actively concentrate on the disposal of its regional and residential assets.
- Interim Dividend
A €0.38 per share interim dividend (up 11.8% on 2014 interim dividend) will be paid on 13th November.
Publication of FY 2015 sales figures on 21 January 2016.
Contact: Fabrice Paget-Domet, Chief Executive Officer - Tel: 33 (0)1 82 00 95 23
About Terreïs (www.terreis.fr) - ISIN Codes: FR0010407049 - Ticker symbol: TER
Terreïs is a real estate company where the assets consist of offices and retail premises that are primarily located in Paris. Terreïs has been listed on the NYSE Euronext regulated market in Paris since December 2006, and has been included in Compartment B since January 2012. The Group has opted for the status of listed property investment company (“SIIC”) since 1 January 2007.
- SECURITY MASTER Key: lJibY5qYapucnGxqZ56bbWlrmW+UmmSVm2Gel5NoY5jIbGpllGlnmpqeZm1inWVn
- Check this key: https://www.security-master-key.com.